Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Featured EtsyBlogger April 2010



Our very own..Our one and only... Pam! 

Proprietor of Magdalene Jewels and Magdalene Knits

So in love with Pam's/Mag's talent, and the sweetness of her tiny crocheted creations ... it makes me think "way" into the future of baby grands...



I just had to get these little red MaryJane's into this feature.  They caught my eye, and make me want to hold the little feets that would be in them while I gaze into the eye's of the newborn...

Moving on with Ms. Mag's talent, we now visit Magdalene Jewels





Ms. Mag's (to her Etsybloggers Teammates) has the heart of an angel, the history of a hippie, is the Nanna to a new Grand, and is so very multi-talented it is difficult to take it all in.  However, please be sure to peruse her shops, and know that when she is not being creative for her online shops, she is the costume designer/make-up artist for a local theater group; and has also done some acting in some of their plays.

From her blog: "Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  Love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the ones who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy.  They just promised it would be worth it."


A picture is worth a thousand words...

3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Her knitted pieces are so cute and her jewelry is beautiful!
I love the quote from her blog...we should all live with this in mind :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

great feature! I love those little red Mary Jane's! A wonderful quote of Pam's and great way to approach life.

Pamela Baker said...

You really captured the real me! a little bit of everything to round out my life.
Thank you taking the time to view my shops, although I started on Etsy with my jewelry, I very much enjoy making all the little baby items (as well as scarves and neckwarmers) for my crochet shop. As you can see from my little bunny friends, they are what truly inspires me and keep me quite busy! The little boy is my grandson, Zachary! I will let you know as soon as I figure out how to increase to pattern to design Mayjanes for us - they do look comfy!